Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today was like tiring , monthly medal sux . I think I came in third last . No chance to win , got carl ! His fifth or sixth game was a perfect game . Wtf ! First time I saw a perfect game . Jerene said that I played quite well but I dont think I did . At the beginning , I was so-so . Too much oil , my ball cannot hook so I had to throw differently , luckily my fury did the trick . At my 4th - 7th , was the best . The oil was just right for my ball . It hook perfectly . Got quite a few two hundreds games . Nice ! But sadly , towards the end , the lanes became so dry ! My ball kept on over-hooking . I did not know any lines for dry lanes . Crap ! must learn . Anyway , I was quite happy with my performance today . Next month , I will own 9 pin tap ! Watch out for me !

Shafikah ! You still never teach how to link ppl ! Quick ! I need to know !

No comments: