Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today very tiring ! I haven't got any time to rest the whole day . Woke up and 9 o'clock , had to wait for the water man to come . My mother said that he would come by 10 o'clock , in the end , he came at 9.55 ! Wtf ! Had to get ready in 15min after that .
At about 1.30 , I had to go to toa payoh for some kind of swimming competition . Damn weird ! I did not anybody there ! My freestyle got like 31.61 sec ! Freaky slow , must go back training . I think I bowl too much .
After that had to grow SSC for youth bowling training . By then , very tired . But saw faith and my energy level increased a bit . haha ..... Christopher came ! After so long of not coming training , Chris came . His birthday is Tuesday . Wonder what should I give him as a present .
After training ,(damn tired) had to go the interclub bowling. Keppel club . Sean , Jerene , Kristel and me were bowling tonight . The lanes there are very weird and lousy , sometimes the lanes will be very dry and sometimes they will be very oily . They will never be the condition you want it to be . I bowled like crap ! Worse than jerene , OMG ! That is like very low for me . My average was like 110 .
I figured out how I bowl well . I bowl well with my friends or alone , it is for fun and there will be nobody to compete with , so there is no pressure . I can play well and to my fullest potential . I bowl very bad when I'm in a competition , my teamates and coach would be always depening on me to do well , always looking at me to bowl high games . There will be no fun and a lot of pressure on me , my hand and body will tense up and my games will be totally ruined .
Anyway , I gtg . Sleepy ! Tomorrow must wake up for swimming training . Then must cut my hair , its in a mess and people says it looks like mushroom ! Tomorrow must still bowl in the mothly medal .
Goodnight !

No comments: