Today , quite a boring day . Nothing much really .
kim kim sms me say something that i dont understand , then she say that she dont want to talk me anymore . I was like , why ? I seriously did not understand what you saying that is I sms you back saying "huh?" .....
Today was the first time I played in the wednesday league .... finally I settled in one team . First I was in this team then I was in that team then I was in another team .
Played soso games . Average . I dont think I will be called in a while .
Well that is all for today , I will try to write more posts and add pics soon . Kim kim , talk to me plz !
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment