If you know me well , you should know that I hate it when someone gets hurt . I hate myself even more when I am the one hurting people . Why can't we live without hurting ? I will not be blogging for a while . I have just hurt a person that I never meant to hurt . Espically her . I want to apologize to you but I know that you will never forgive me . I am really sorry . If you don't wan to see me ever again .... I don't blame you . Blame everything that that hurt you on me . I will take the blame from you . I have made mistakes in life , some small and some huge . Friendship is like a toothpick . It can be gained very easily , it can be broken easier but it is very hard to mend it back . I will never want a friendship to break , espically you . But if any one of my friendships were to break , I will give it my all to mend it back together . But this case is the hardest to mend back but I will never give up until I mend it back , twice as strong as before .
I will be going into a state of confusion so don't talk to me or distrub me in school . I will not reply back . Until further notice .
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment