Friday, August 1, 2008

today is the lsat day we get to see mdm liong . So sad ! I will miss her . Tomorrow , there will be a good bye party for her but I dont think I can go . Damn , interclub bowling . Hopefully I can still go for an hour or two .
Class was quite boring today . Nothing to do . The whole of english lesson was taken up by the speeches ! Rosaline still does not get it ! Ms Tan says that the recommended time is 5 min but still Rosaline took 10 min . C.M.E and maths lessons had nothing to do , just talk and talk and talk the whole lesson . History was o.k , i guess cuz Ms wong says that we were distracted by the leaving of Mdm liong . So she was teaching us very slowly . During history lesson , Geok Hoon asked me the weirdest question ever ! She asked me , what if her sis ( Geok Kim ) were to kiss me on the cheek perposely , how would I feel ? I was like "huh" ?!?! Why did she want to know ? In the end , she answered her own question . She just said that I would be happy . I was totally speechless . Her answer was sort of like truth but I did not want to say it out cuz Geok Kim was sitting right in front of me .
I am going to bowl now at SSC . Rahmat going to sell his 'absolute inferno' to me for about 50 dollars . I thought it was quite a reasonal price for a very good second-hand ball . Absolute inferno is one of the better bowling ball of the inferno series .
Tomorrow going to play interclub bowling at keppel club . No one wanted to bowl . Wonder why ? At first , I did not want to bowl cuz the lane at keppel sux ! But Rahmat was like sort of begging me cuz there were no bowler left . The maintaince at keppel club sux . The last time I played there , my ball came back looking like crap !
Anyway , I gtg !
Bye !

No comments: