Wednesday, July 30, 2008

today in ping yi !

We celebrate mdm liong leaving . Throwing a party for her . Ellen bought a 2kg cake in chocolate flavour . Ms tan lent me her camera to take pictures of the party . I gave it to my form teacher , I wonder if she got it back ? Ryan had to smash cake on my face ! How come I was the only one to be covered in cake ? Anyway , I got my payback ! I cleaned the cake off my face and went to 'hug' him . His whole clothes was covered in chocolate ! Haha.....
After that , we had a water balloon fight ! We filled up about 60 water balloons at the water cooler . About half the class turned up to play the fight . We went to the parade square to play . We started taking and throwing at each other . Everybody says that it was very painful getting hit by the balloon but luckily , I only got hit by one ! Don't know where did Ryan went ? He missed the whole fight . I think we got scolded by the D&T teacher . He just asked us to clean the mess . Not bad of a punishment . Too bad , geok kim missed the whole thing . Why did you have to go tampines mall with your sis ? Can't you let her go like alone ?

Wanted to go to SSC to play bowling but in the end , I did not go cuz I was too tired . But I still got energy to blog ? Weird !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo pyramid Josh here link me http://my-donkey-lives-at.tumblr.com